Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Lovely Links | 09.02.2014

I can't believe summer is over and I'm starting my last year of college! It's bittersweet, that's for sure. I've been going through all the blog posts and articles that I've bookmarked and favorited and found a few links that pertained to the end-of-summer/going-back-to-school mood everybody is in around this time of year.

1. This was one I bookmarked a while ago: "From the Levo Mentors: 10 Skills to Develop During Your Senior of College." As a graphic design student going into my senior year, the part that interested me the most was about building your own brand.

2. Kory's post on "What I Wish I Knew Before Finishing College" is pretty relevant. It's interesting to read what recent graduates think about life after graduation.

3. On a lighter note, I read through some of these fashion risks posted by CollegeFashion and realized I've been doing some of these recently like the statement necklace, except I usually just wear one. Personally, I think it's about taking risks, but also feeling like yourself at the same time.

No comments :

Post a Comment