Sunday, August 18, 2013

Roadtrip: Nashville

My best friend since the first grade (doesn't that make us sound old) decided to take a drive down to Nashville because
1. We always wanted to take a road trip. 
2. We love country music. 

And I have to say it was unbelievably awesome!!

The drive was beautiful in itself- if you ever need to clear your head or just need to take away, take a drive and hopefully you'll see breathtaking views like this.

We stopped at a gas station and stumbled upon this.

We only had two full days in Nashville, but we made sure to make the best of it. We stopped by some well known honky-tonks on Broadway, The Stage and Tootsies. We looked at the stars on the Walk of Fame and visited the Country Music Hall of Fame. My friend and I walked over to Vanderbilt University (a possible grad school) and then over to Centennial Park to see the Parthenon replica.

The Parthenon in Centennial Park

Walk of Fame


I'm a firm believer in the fact that the food makes the road trip and let me tell you, the food was delicious. Some of the places we stopped at were Fido (heard Taylor Swift's a fan) and this coffee shop Crema. I definitely posted a picture of my coffee with the cool design on Instagram.

Crema. This was so good!

No comments :

Post a Comment