Sunday, August 25, 2013

I Went to Barnes and Noble...

Yesterday my grandparents treated me to dinner and a trip to Starbucks... I Instagrammed it because I'm slowly but surely becoming more and more obsessed with Instagram everyday.

Part of what I got from Barnes and Noble... also green tea from Starbucks.
We went to an Irish restaurant for dinner and this was outside. How cool!

I wasn't quite sure if I needed/wanted anything from Barnes and Noble, but then I remembered A Beautiful Mess Photo Idea Book came out recently and I more or less made a beeline for the book as soon as I walked through the doors. I'm a big fan of Emma and Elsie's blog A Beautiful Mess. It's an amazing blog with the coolest pictures I've ever seen and I'll be sure to use some of the tips I read in their book for my own photos.

Also while at Barnes and Noble, I picked up a planner. I'm starting school soon and while yes, I use my calendar on my phone, in my opinion there's nothing better than an old school planner. Besides how could I pass up a planner with elephants on it- I couldn't!


No comments :

Post a Comment