Monday, September 2, 2013

August Favorites

I can't believe it's already September. I love summer- it's my favorite season, but I'm really looking forward to the fall and the leaves changing, pumpkin picking, wearing sweaters. I could go on.

August was a great month though. Probably my busiest month of the summer, but it was beyond amazing.

Some of my August favorites:

1. Traveling: I have previous posts on my two vacations I took this month, one to Florida and one to Nashville.

2. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey: I heard about this from Leighannsays, a YouTuber who makes videos about beauty and fashion. I put this on just about everyday. Sometimes I'll put the balm stain on first and then another lip product over it.

3. Maybelline's The Rocket Mascara: While in Florida, I had to buy a new mascara. My old one just wasn't doing it anymore, so I bought this and I am in love with this mascara.  I got the waterproof version. Sometimes waterproof mascaras bother my eyes, but this one doesn't.

4. Instagram: I used to just like Instagram, but now I'm obsessed with it! Hands down probably my favorite app of all time. I love taking pictures and editing them. It's so much fun. Here's some of my favorites pictures I took this month.



No comments :

Post a Comment