Sunday, September 22, 2013

Hello Fall!

Happy First Day of Fall!

To be honest, summer is my favorite season, but these past few days I've been waiting patiently anxiously for it to finally feel like fall. I want to be able to wear cute sweaters and boots without sweating. It's been nice and cool in the morning, but by the time noon rolls around, it might as well be the middle of July.

In my mind, new season means new clothes. More importantly new boots. I practically live in my boots during the fall and winter, so I've been looking for a new pair.

I found out that Target has some awesome boots!

Mossimo Kyla Buckle Boot


Merona Kourtney Tall Boots

Merona Kimberley Riding Boots

I like the height of the Buckle Boot and these could definitely replace an old pair of mine. I found these when MakeupByTiffanyD showed them in one of her videos. But I'm leaning more towards one of the taller boots because I never had a pair that tall before. Decisions, decisions.

No comments :

Post a Comment