Monday, October 6, 2014

Fall Bucket List



After reading To Do: Create A Bucket List on the Free People Blog, I was inspired to make my own fall bucket list. Summer's definitely my favorite season (I don't like the cold!), but nothing makes me happier than watching the leaves change, Pumpkin Spice lattes and a good pair of boots!

1. Pumpkin picking!
My family and I go pumpkin picking every year. It's tradition! Before Halloween, we also carve our pumpkins. I'm thinking of adding glitter to mine this year after seeing this on Pinterest.

2. More time outside.
I love hiking, but don't always have the time to do it, especially with school now. I'm hoping to make more time to spend outdoors. The days are going to be getting shorter and colder so I want to make the most of it now.

3. Make homemade chai teas.
In Rachel Talbott's recent YouTube video "Getting Ready for Fall/Autumn (Bold Fall Makeup)," Rachel made homemade chai teas and put the recipes on her blog. I'm big into tea and can't wait to try out her recipes!

What's on your fall bucket list?

No comments :

Post a Comment