Monday, September 29, 2014

Lovely Links | 09.29.14

Happy Monday!

I have a love/hate relationship with Mondays. The weekend always seems to go by too fast, but I love the start of a new week

What a better way to kick off the week than some lovely links:

Kory Woodard tweeted about The Hive created by Femme & Fortune and I'm so interested in learning more about this adventure. I already signed up for their newsletter.

When I have some down time (and some patience) I'm definitely going to attempt this nail art. Because who doesn't love cats right?!

I purchased these binders about two weeks ago. I saved all of my birthday and holiday cards for the past few years. Up until now, they've been in boxes and I finally thought of a way to organize them all using these binders.

Lately I've been really into planners and was watching some videos on how people organize their planners and journals. I came across this YouTube video about Danny Gregory and I'm definitely going to look more into his work.

Have a great week everybody!

No comments :

Post a Comment