Thursday, January 1, 2015

Ringing in the New Year



Happy 2015!!! (This is me and my dog Riley towards the end of December. I just love this picture!)

I am so excited for this year.

For one, I'm graduating! Say what! I'll be starting my last semester shortly and I cannot wait. This semester I am working on a special design project and will be exhibiting my work over the past two years in the Senior Show.

And two, I have some plans... for this blog and some side projects which I cannnot wait to share with everybody.

As with every year comes some goals and I already got a jump start on mine.

I've completed two workouts with Abby from 3sfit.com. Check out her website and her YouTube channel, which is where I saw her new Give Me 30 program. I'm loving it so far. It's made me realize how even with a busy schedule (and who isn't busy these days, lets be real), it's important to take some time for yourself. Exercise hasn't been a consistent thing for me, but I'm making it one now.

Like my exercise routine, I hate to admit that keeping up with this blog hasn't been a consistent thing for me either. I'm changing that up to. By the way, Pinterest is a great way for inspiration on how to keep up with your blog, topics to blog about, etc. I think I'll have a follow up post regarding some blog changes I've been considering.

What are your goals for the New Years? Did you start them already?

No comments :

Post a Comment