Monday, January 26, 2015

Valentine's Day: Etsy Finds and Printables

Nineteen day! Yupp, that's right. Nineteen days until Valentine's Day. I thought I'd pick out some of the Valentines-related Etsy finds I like as well as some printables from Paisley Petal Events and Pumpkins & Posies. These are the ones I'm planning on using in my monthly calendar spread in my planner – check out my planner tips and tricks from last week.

If you follow me on Twitter, you might've seen me participating in some Twitter chats. The products featured below are some I've come across during those chats. The bottom two cards are from my Etsy shop, Salut Greetings.

Top Left Image from SamahStudios | Top Right Image from HarrisSignStation
Middle Left Image from HookYarnAndHooper |  Middle Right Image from ThreadedGoodness
Bottom Left Image from Salut Greetings |  Bottom Right Image from Salut Greetings

What Valentines-related items have you found Etsy? Any printables?



No comments :

Post a Comment