Monday, July 20, 2015

So Fearless Goals July 2015 Update

So, I didn't actual take this exact picture with my DSLR, but I swear I've been using it!

It's the middle of July, meaning we're already half way through the summer! This year is going by so fast. I mentioned recently that I was changing up how I'm doing these #sofearlessgoals and now it's time for an update.

Personal: Plan a vacation. Photograph more. Get back into my planner more. - Still working on planning that vacation, but I have been using my camera and utilizing my planner more. I went down the shore over the weekend and took some awesome pictures of the sunrise and sunset. As for my planner, I'm working on using more of a bullet journal system for my to-do list, which then gets put into my actual planner. That probably sounds confusing, but it's working for me!

Financial: Keep better track of my finances. - Been doing great with this! If I'm out at several stores, I keep track of what I spend in my phone and later on put it into my excel document. I'm still not good about the receipts, but well... small steps, right?

Work: Going over planner system for the Etsy shop and finally get that thing opened! Work on my handlettering. Share a post or article I like on Twitter at least once a day. - Guys! I did some product shots recently and I'm getting ready to put some cards up on Etsy. I've been working on some handlettering and signed up for a mini-course. I did get behind on reading the blogs I follow though, so I haven't been sharing that many on Twitter. I know I can schedule them, but I like putting them up myself. Do you schedule the blog posts that you want to share on Twitter?

Health: Walk 2 miles atleast 3 times a week. Drink a glass of lemon water first thing in the morning. - Nope, not keeping up with walking three miles. I was drinking a lot of lemon water, but started to cut back.

How's July going for you? Let me know in comments below or share your goals post! Don't forget to download the printable to keep track of your goals and if you end up sharing it on Twitter on Instagram, make sure to tag it with #sofearlessgoals or @melissahebbe. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment