Monday, April 27, 2015

The Last Weekly Wishes... Get Ready For So Fearless Goals

Melyssa announced last week that this week would be the last weekly wishes. Instead, she's going to be talking about her goals monthly and will be launching a new project called The Blog Hive, which I am so excited to hear more about. With this series ending, I thought I'd take the opportunity to recreate my weekly wishes.

But first let's talk about last week's wishes.
• Make some time for myself: This might be hard to judge, but I think I did pretty well with this goal this week. I'm finishing up my final projects for school, but found some time to just relax.
• Go through my closet: Done! I woke up on Saturday morning, grabbed a trash bag and got rid of all the clothes I no longer wear. And guess what! I went through my drawers too! I'm planning on donating them soon.

As I mentioned, I'm going to recreate my weekly wishes posts into So Fearless Goals (named towards the name of the blog). I don't know about you, but after I post my goals on Monday, I sometimes forget about them for the rest of the week. Unless I write them down on in planner. I mentioned my planner rather frequently on this blog I think and it's not an exaggeration. I'm lost without my planner.

What I had been doing was if I wanted to achieve a particular goal on a certain day, I'd write it down on that day, but it seemed more like a chore, which I do admit that some of them are. I wanted to be excited about my goals and have them motivate me. So, I made this printable for myself. I use a paperclip to put this in my planner, but you could easily tape it in or if you like to journal, include this in there. How cool would it be if a couple weeks from now, you looked back and saw all the goals you made for yourself and how much you've done!

I decided I want to break down my goals into categories. I may not use each category every week, but these are the ones I'll use more often.


And here are my fearless goals for this week!
Enjoy my last week of classes: Yeah, I know. Enjoy class? But I take art classes, not regular lecture classes and I love seeing all my friends in class. It makes it ten times more fun. This will be last week of classes before finals start and then I'll be done with my undergrad degree.
Walking: Go for a walk at least twice this week if the weather's nice. I don't know what happened last week, but one day it was sunny and 70 and for the rest of the week it was all in the 50s and 60s. Kinda cold for Jersey in late April.

So those are my goals for the week and my new printable. I'd love it if you would join in with me! I'm including the So Fearless Goals printable here as a PDF (it's free!). There are four to a sheet of letter-size paper with each printable measuring 4x3 inches.

If you decide to join in, feel free to leave a link to your blog post below or share it on Twitter or Instagram with #sofearlessgoals or tag me! It's @melissahebbe for both!

No comments :

Post a Comment