Thursday, April 30, 2015

April Wrap Up

April flew by and to be honest, I'm surprised. Considering it was my last full month of school before graduating, I really thought going through April was going to take forever! I'm so ready for May and graduation.

What's Going On 

The weather finally started warming up in April, so I spent a little bit more time outside. Other than that, I've been working on final projects for school. Also, this past weekend I finished my first Wordpress website for a client ever! I love using blogger for my blog, but I enjoyed working with Wordpress for this project and am looking forward to using it more in the future.

Instagram

A picture of nearby trees on one of the most prettiest days this April.

Links

This particular link is one of my favorite's ever. I went to high school with Caitlin and I am so incredibly proud of her for writing this article. She hit the nail on the head when she wrote, "Health comes in all shapes and sizes." I urge to you all to read Caitlin's article.

Earth Day was earlier this month and Free People posted tons of articles, but this one really caught my eye. I'd love to make the multipurpose lemon cleaner: The Green Way to Spring Clean.

I look forward to Elsie's Scrapbook Sunday posts every week. 10 Random Facts About Me was my favorite. It's about that time again for me print out a a bunch of photos and catch up on my scrapbooking and I'm thinking of incorporating something like this.

I probably mentioned Kory at least once in every monthly wrap up, but that's because her posts are so good and she gives really good advice pertaining to graphic design! She wrote a guest post for XOSarah.com about freelance business skills they don't teach you in college. Anyone who freelances should totally read this!

Admit it. You've been dreaming of starting up a new hobby haven't you? Whether it's rock climbing or scrapbook, just start already! A Pair & A Spare gives you some tips on how to finally start your passion project.

Speaking of passion projects, Alisa wrote about her friends' new project: opening their own gallery. I'm so excited to read more about Staci and Sara's adventure.

What have you been up to this past month?

No comments :

Post a Comment