Monday, April 20, 2015

Weekly Wishes 04.20.2015



Happy Birthday Mom!

Last week! Wow, I was right. It was going to be busy. I figured it would be with school ending in a few weeks and everybody's trying to finish up their last project. I did get some time of this weekend and went to Atlantic City with my boyfriend for formal. We got to dress up and it was so much fun! But now it's time to buckle down and get ready for finals. Eeeppp!

Last week's wishes:
• Plan some more blog posts: Done! Totally looking forward to next month's blog posts. With graduation season approaching, some posts will relate to that.
• Set aside some time to work on my website: Not done. It will be though. Eventually. I've been working on a client's website mostly, so that's been my focus lately.

This week's wishes:
Make some time for myself: I won't deny it and a lot of people have said this to me: I'm a workaholic. People look at it in a negative way, but I don't. I like to work, but that doesn't mean that I don't like making time for myself. So even though I'll be freaking out about my final projects, I want to take some time this week to just do something for me: hang out with my dog, go for a walk, scroll through Pinterest.
Go through my closet: I'm going into a minimalist phase right now and I just want to get rid of everything and anything I don't use anymore. And I really want to go through my closet and get together a ton of clothes to donate.

What are your goals for the week?

Weekly Wishes is a linkup post created by The Nectar Collective.

No comments :

Post a Comment