Thursday, June 25, 2015

Behind The Scenes: Salut Greetings June 2015

I probably mentioned in one of my earlier #sofearlessgoals posts that I was working on reopening my Etsy shop. I spent most of the month creating cards to sell in my shop. Between my graduation, my sister's graduation, Father's Day and a bunch of birthdays coming up, I was rather busy making cards to celebrate all of those occasions. I love being able to share these special moments with my family and friends.

You get to see all of the final products on Etsy, but I thought you'd like to see a little bit of what goes on behind the scenes. Sometimes one ink just isn't working for me, so I mix up two. Sometimes I need to use scrap paper and washi tape to help line things up. And sometimes I take way too long roaming the craft store (haha!).





Don't miss out on anymore behind the scenes! Make sure to follow me on Twitter and Instagram for the most recent updates of what's going on in the shop.

I've been mostly making thank you cards, birthday cards and congratulations cards. What other kind of cards do think should be sold on my Etsy shop? Let me know because as much as I'm making these for me (hey, I like what I do), I'm also making them for you to give to your family and friends. Also, don't forget to check out the shop and share it! Cards will be up soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment