Monday, June 1, 2015

So Fearless Goals 06.01.2015

Guys! It's June! Which means we're halfway through the year already. Woah. Last week was crazy busy and crazy productive. I like weeks like that.

Let's talk about last week's goals.

Personal: Clean out my closet. - About halfway done. I rearranged my closet for the most part. I decided that I'm going take the doors off my closet and replace them with curtains instead. I've always been into decorating rooms and things like that, so I'm really excited for this project.

Work: Get together cards already made. Apply to jobs. - Done and done! I got together the cards I've had made for a while and photographed some. And I applied to a couple more jobs last week. Fingers crossed!

Health: Hiking. YouTube workout. - Done as well! My boyfriend and I went hiking over the weekend and I did Rachel Talbott's workout on YouTube a couple times too. She wasn't kidding! That makes you sore!



This week's goals. Something tells me this is going to a productive week as well. Yay!

Personal: Read! Go through my pictures from graduation - I can't even tell you how long I've been trying to read Wild. (Are you on Goodreads by the way? I am!) I'm planning on finishing it this week and starting #GIRLBOSS. I've heard so many good things about it. And I have pictures from graduation that I want to download to my computer.

Financial: Keep up with my finance tracker. - I made my own tracker using Excel. I wanted something kind of like a regular ledger, but would contain more information such as the hours I worked, what I spent money on, etc.

Work: Make 10 new cards this week. Finalize my blog calendar. - I'm trying to get a bunch of cards made before re-opening the shop again. I also want to finalize my blog calendar and get it all set up.

Health: More yoga. More YouTube workout. - I signed up for a unlimited monthly membership at the yoga studio I've been going to. Seriously love that place. And I want to keep up with the workout on Rachel Talbott's channel.

What are your goals for the week. Share down below. If you'd like the printable I'm using, you can download it here. If you share it on Instagram or Twitter, tag me @melissahebbe or use #sofearlessgoals so I can check out your goals for the week. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment