Monday, May 11, 2015

So Fearless Goals 05.11.2015 (My Portfolio Site Launched!)

I hope everyone had a very happy Mother's Day! I was lucky enough to spend a good portion of it with my mom and my Grandma, who in my opinion are some of the coolest people ever. After a busy week of finals, I was happy to spend a nice Sunday with my family.

Let's talk about last week's goals.
• Personal: Get a new sketchbook - Done! I received a 55% off coupon from A.C. Moore and walked ran to the store.
• Financial: Look up better ways to keep track of my finances - Not really. When I realized I didn't achieve this goal Sunday afternoon, I looked up some articles through Pinterest, but nothing really made think "woah, that's the system I need to use!" If you have any ideas or suggestions, I'm all for it!
• Work: Get going on my website - Done! I launched it Saturday night! You can now officially visit melissahebbe.com. Be sure to stop by and let me know what you think. For now, I put up 3 final projects. One new branding project will be put up on the site later in the summer once that organization launches the new branding.
• Health: Start yoga back up again - Done! I went to two classes last week and have two or three classes scheduled for this week. I'm loving yoga and the new studio I joined. I even bought a new yoga mat.


Now for this week's goals:
Personal: Work on my garden. - My sister and I wanted to grow a garden this year. So far her and my mom have a lot of flowers, vegetables and fruit going on, so I need to catch up! Are you growing a garden this summer? Share your tips! I'm sadly not that good at keeping plants alive.
Financial: Keep looking up better ways to keep track of my finances - Enough said.
Work: Apply to at least 2 jobs. - I'm so excited to start applying! I'm seriously one of those people who love working. Nothing wrong with that.
Health: Keep up with yoga. Go hiking once. - Yupp you heard it here, more yoga. Surprised? I didn't think so. I'd love to get back into hiking now that the weather is warming up.

And here's a little behind the scenes of making this blog post... That's my dog Riley. I know the picture is a little blurry, but I thought it was too cute to not to share.

No comments :

Post a Comment