Monday, May 25, 2015

So Fearless Goals 05.25.2015

Hope you guys are enjoying your three day weekend! Take a break and relax. You guys deserve it. About last week's Wednesday post... I missed it. I was hoping to get the post together, but it was just impossible with working and graduation. Did you see my cap on Instagram?! I'm in love with it! I love seeing how other's decorate their cap. Their personality really shines through.

The beginning of the week was hectic, but I did manage to get some things done by the end of the week. Here are last week's goals.

Personal: Get my clothes to the cleaners/tailors. Decorate my cap!!!! - Yes and yes!
Financial: Work on a financial tracker printout. -Not a hundred percent. I wrote some things down in my sketchbook of how I want to organize. Now I just got to get in done. I was thinking of making some kind of printable, but I may wind up using Excel to really organizae my finances.
Work: Blogging planner. Future of Etsy shop. - Worked on it! I figured out my posts for June. I'm starting to realize what direction I want this blog to go. I also thought more about my Etsy shop, which I will be working on and getting up and running again soon. I found Craftsposure's Idea to Biz Course really helpful. Definitely check it out!
Health: Work in more cardio. - I spent part of the weekend at my boyfriend's shore house and while we didn't go for some crazy intense hike, we did take a couple walks to the bay and back.

Now for this week's goals. By the way, it's almost June. What?!?!


Personal: Clean out my closet. - It's a mess! A couple week's ago I got rid of a lot of clothes, but I have a standard closet and it can easily look cluttered. I just need to reorganize it.

Work: Get together cards already made. Apply to jobs. - I have a bunch of cards made that I need to photograph and list on Etsy. I'd at least like to photograph cards this week. And I'm applying to more jobs this week. If you're looking to hire a graphic designer, check out my portfolio and contact me if you'd like to work together!

Health: Hiking. YouTube workout. - I'm hoping to get a hike in with my boyfriend this weekend, weather permitting. Earlier this week, I caught Rachel Talbott's video 5 Easy Workouts + Post Workout Smoothie and got super motivated to try out the workout!

That's it for this week! You might've noticed last week that I changed the #sofearlessgoals printable last week. What do you think? I replaced the printable so you can download the new one here if you'd like to join in. Make sure to leave a link below so I can check out your goals and tag me on Twitter and Instagram @melissahebbe or use #sofearlessgoals if you share your goals there.

Happy last week of May everybody!

No comments :

Post a Comment