Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Etsy Shop Update

Hi everybody! Remember my goal last week about updating my Etsy branding? It's officially up and running. You might have seen it on the shop already or in my portfolio if you checked that out within the past week or so, but I wanted to mention it on the blog as well. I'm super excited with how it came out.

The lettering is still the same, but I used brushes in Photoshop to create this effect. I wanted to keep the banner on the Etsy site relatively simple, but didn't want just the logo to be on it. So I added more of the brand's color and used stamps that I use on the cards to write out "handmade greeting cards."


I haven't put new cards up yet, but wanted to share some of the cards I've been working on.



Do you have an Etsy shop? I'd love to check it out! Leave your link in the comments.

No comments :

Post a Comment