Monday, March 2, 2015

Weekly Wishes 03.02.15



Hello March! I am so ready for Spring and for it to stop snowing and feeling like it's twenty below zero. I'm optimistic about the weather getting better. March is going to be a busy month – I can feel it, but I'm so ready for it!

My goals from last week:
• Put up new cards on my Etsy shop: Nope. But that doesn't mean I haven't been working on my shop. I've been re-branding it and ordered some new packaging. So I'm holding off on putting up the new cards for now.
• Get stuff ready for my "smashbook": Done! I spent part of Friday afternoon looking up printables for my smashbook and I found a bunch. Some of what I printed is from my Pinterest board.

This week's goals:
Finish up my book covers for my Senior Show: Are you tired of hearing about my show yet, haha? It's going to be consuming most of my life this month, so don't be surprised if that's mostly what I talk about. I'm creating three book covers for my show and I really like how they're coming out so far. Yay!
Decorate my planner: At the beginning of every month I decorate the monthly view of my planner. I absolutely love doing this and am constantly look at how other people decorate their planners.

What are your goals for the week?

No comments :

Post a Comment