Monday, March 30, 2015

Weekly Wishes 03.30.2015


I can't believe how fast March went! But that's alright because I am so ready for spring and graduation!! This week was hectic with setting up my Senior Show, but I had so much fun and I'm so proud of all the graphic designer and animators I work with. Plus, my best friend was able to come and I'm so happy she did. (Sidenote: She might be reading this, so hi!!)

Since last week was super busy, I'm hoping this week will be a little more relaxed.
Last week's weekly wishes:
• Finalize everything for the senior show: Done! I'll write a blog post about it later.
• Start a walking program: Yes and no. I only walked once this week and I was supposed to walk three times. Something's better than nothing thought, right?!

This week's weekly wishes:
Continue with the walking program: Because I'm not going to let one bad week deter me.
Update my Behance account: I posted some new pieces the other week, but I still have more to put up. For now, you can see what's in my portfolio here!

What are your goals for the week?

Also, I've been joining in on Melyssa from The Nectar Collective's Instagram challenge. If you'd like to join in, check out this post for the prompts and for participation tips.

Weekly Wishes is a linkup post created by The Nectar Collective.

No comments :

Post a Comment