Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March Wrap Up

Good-bye March. Hello April! And warm weather. Last month, I came up with the idea of including a monthly wrap up and I'm super excited to share this month's wrap up.

What's Going On 

March was insanely busy because of getting everything together for my Senior Show, but it went so well! We also had our last big snowstorm of the season (hopefully) and the weather's been slowly, but surely getting warmer each day. Oh and I applied for graduation! Yay!

Instagram

I shared a lot of my graphic design work I've been working on. Towards the end of the month, I joined in on the Instagram challenge #TNCLovesSpring. Are there any Instagram challenges you're participating in?

Top Left: Transfer Prints / Top Right: My Business Card and Publicity Card
Bottom Left: Snow Day! / Bottom Right: Working On My Font

Links 

– Earlier in the month, Organized Charm was doing a giveaway and I won a Samsill Duo Binder! I can't wait to put this thing to use. I'm planning on using it for job searching. I really liked Kirsten's post about different ways to use this binder: 5 Ways to Use the Duo 2-in-One Binder

– Alisa Burke (an insanely awesome artist) blogged about creating your own art journal: Make A $5.00 Art Journal

– Found Phyllis + Rosie Jewelry through Free People and now I'm compltely in love with everything they have.

– And I really liked Elsie's simple approach to scrapbooking.

I hope you guys had an awesome February and will have an even better March! What have you all been up to this past month?

No comments :

Post a Comment