Monday, February 9, 2015

Weekly Wishes 02.09.2015


It's already the second week of February. I have about 6 weeks until my Senior Show and roughly 14 weeks until I graduate from college. Just to put that in perspective for myself. This week started out crazy – we had a freak snowstorm on Monday and it made traffic a nightmare, but it ended nicely with a relaxing and productive weekend. Yay for those kind of weekends!

So now for last weeks goals.
• Attend two yoga classes: I made it to one! I was going to go a class last Monday, but couldn't because of the weather and this weekend's classes were all booked up. I'm happy I made it one though!
• Make atleast 5 new cards: Done! I made a bunch of cards on Saturday and in the next week or two I will be putting them up on my Etsy shop. (Question: How do you feel about a pack of birthday cards together or would it make more sense to include a birthday card or two in a variety pack?)
• Get ahead on my typography journal: Done! I was able to get a lot of writing done earlier in the week and then over the weekend I printed out a bunch of images and glued them into my journal.

Goals for this week.
Don't fall behind on my schedule for my Senior Show: It's only 6 weeks away! Ahh!! I know that may seem like a long ways away, but there's so much to do. I spent a majority of last week working on my personal branding. You might've seen that on Instagram.
Find some new chili recipes: Lately I've been loving chili! If you have some chili recipes, let me know what they are or where I can find them. I'm not a vegetarian, but I usually lean a little more towards a meatless chili.

What are your goals for the week?

No comments :

Post a Comment