Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Winter Essentials

 Bottom Left Image from Keep Cup | Bottom Right Image from L.L. BeanIt's been snowing here at least once a week and freezing. And I mean freezing. There's ice under the snow. I'm not a fan of the winter – I much prefer the super hot weather in the summer, but there's something kind of nice about bundling up in layers and sipping hot chocolate.

To keep myself from hating winter all together, I put together a list of winter related things/essentials. I need (yes, need) one of those head bands from Monroe & Harlow. Socks and Bean Boots have been my staple lately and I just recently learned about Keep Cup. I don't have one (yet), but what better way to drink your coffee, tea or hot chocolate and you can design one yourself on their website!

Top Left Image from Monroe & Harlow | Top Right Image from American Eagle
Bottom Left Image from Keep Cup | Bottom Right Image from L.L. Bean

What are some of your winter essentials?
Or what's on your winter wishlist?

No comments :

Post a Comment