Monday, February 16, 2015

Weekly Wishes 02.16.2015



I can't believe it's the middle of February already! I hope you guys had a wonderful Valentine's Day! My boyfriend and I made dinner together (we love cooking together). In case you are wondering what we made, it was this recipe with some alterations. This was our second time making the taco skillet and both times we made it differently. Afterward, we went to see the SpongeBob movie and it was great! Such an awesome day!

Here were my goals from last week:
• Don't fall behind on my schedule for my Senior Show: This is iffy. I feel like I'm keeping up in some aspects, but not in others. I'm pretty content with how far I've gone with my personal branding, but for my senior project and reworks – not so much.
• Find some new chili recipes: Nope. I did make more chili, but more or less based it on the recipe I first made.

And my goals for this week:
Make time to read: I spent a lot of this past weekend reading and I think I got in around 100 pages total. That's a lot for me! I like reading, but don't get to do it often unless I'm on summer or winter break. I'm in the middle of Wild and I really want to finish it before the end of the month.
Paint my nails: I just need to do it.

Guys! You need to check out Stacia's photo challenge for this month. It is seriously so much fun!

2 comments :

  1. Two things I also have on my list - I never seem to find the time to read but wish I could! And my nails are also definitely do for some polish!

    Rae | love from berlin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To get some reading time in, I started reading just a few pages before I fall asleep. Something is better than nothing!

      Delete