Monday, February 23, 2015

Weekly Wishes 02.23.2015



Hi everybody! Ready for the last week of February. I totally am! Weather wise, this month has been blah – so much snow. I'm ready for some warm weather. It was beautiful out today though. Hopefully that means spring is coming sooner rather than later. Speaking of the end of the month, that also means Stacia's photo challenge is almost over too! If you haven't joined in, you should. It's been a lot of fun!

My goals from last week:
• Make time to read: I remember reading once total this week. Once is better than nothing I suppose. I made it a personal goal to finish Wild by the end of the month. It might take me a little longer.
• Paint my nails: Done! I painted them this color by Essie.

This week's goals:
Put up new cards on my Etsy shop: I made a bunch of cards the other week, but haven't been able to put them up on the shop. I'm thinking of putting up a box set of thank you notes. I also made a bunch of birthday cards – actually I made maybe five or so of the same kind of birthday card, so I was thinking of selling those as a box set as well. What do you think? Would you buy a box set of birthday cards?
Get stuff ready for my "smashbook": I have a bunch of old notebooks lying around that I decided to make into my own smashbook/scrapbook. I've fallen a little behind with this, but my spring break is in a few weeks and I'd like to work on it then. This week I want to print out all my pictures and embellishments that I want to include so once spring break starts I'm ready to go!

What are your weekly goals?

No comments :

Post a Comment